We offer an exciting position within Energy Infrastructure Partners (EIP), an investment boutique specialized in private equity investments in the energy infrastructure sector with a global investment mandate. EIP is a pioneer in its field, acting as an investment manager for a number of institutional investment vehicles and currently managing more than CHF 3bn in capital.
The managed investment vehicles invest directly in energy infrastructure assets, projects and companies that own, operate and/or develop assets along the entire energy value chain – from hydroelectric power plants, power and gas grids to solar and wind farms, both off- and onshore. With origins in Europe, the EIP team is currently expanding its focus to global investment activities with particular attention to OECD countries in Europe, APAC, the US and Latin America.
The new Investment Writer will be responsible for the production of recurring and ad-hoc investment commentary across EIP’s full range of investment products, along with writing and editing copy for other documents such as thought leadership pieces and ESG reports. This involves interacting closely with various teams across the company such as portfolio management, analytics, investments, distribution and communications. The role includes, but is not limited to, the following key responsibilities:
- Full ownership of the various reporting processes (recurring and on ad-hoc basis) and ensuring impeccable quality of end products as well as coordinating and maintaining the reporting schedule
- Writing captivating commentary tailored to a variety of audiences and creating easy to follow presentations taking into account asset and portfolio as well as macro level data and information
- Coordinating internal and external contributors, streamlining review workflows and ensuring ongoing quality and consistency of documents produced by the wider team
- Developing best practices for ad-hoc reporting to ensure clear definition of scope, stakeholders, audience, purpose and expectations
- Proactively identifying and producing industry-relevant content creation opportunities in collaboration with the communications team
- Establishing a culture of going above and beyond, anticipating client needs proactively